10/18/2013

ONE MONTH

Daphne is a month old! Plus 8 days :) It is amazing how little time I have to myself these days. I NEVER imagined how much work a tiny baby involves. And how choppy my days seem. I can accomplish small tasks or big tasks in small chunks, but can't seem to have more than a few open projects at once and that includes personal and professional. Yes, I'm working a bit here and there and have been since the baby was only a couple of weeks old. I miss work! That's a good sign, I guess, that I really like what I do. Anyway, that's why the month post is 8 days overdue.

She is growing! As of Tuesday she was 23 1/4 inches and 9 pounds, 13 ounces. I am still in shock that my child is in the 100th percentile for height. We are thankful for such a sweet and healthy baby, despite the little challenges she's had along the way.

GETTING SWEETER EVERYDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment